Nice work out there. Do we get to keep the scooter?
你也干得漂亮
Nice work yourself,
不过你看起来没受多少苦啊
though it didn't look like you were suffering too much.
那我还得照看一架空飞机呢
And I was babysitting an empty plane.
这怎么能算公平
How is this fair?
真奇怪 女人都喜欢我 一直都是
It's weird...women just like me, always have.
真搞不懂
Never understood it.
我猜肯定是我吸引力过强
Must be a magnetism thing, I guess.
谁能解释啊
Who can explain it, eh?
要是能让你好受点的话 我也不懂
If it makes you feel any better, I don't get it, either.
听到没
You hear that?
要是我想让人打击我 就不会离婚了
If I wanted someone to take jabs at me, I'd still be married.
老天 不会又要说一遍吧 能不听吗
Jeez. Not this story again. Can we not?
不 听听吧
Oh, no, I think we can.
我初次遇见她是在一个春天的夜晚
I first met her on a spring night.
她站在码头 面朝着外滩群岛
She was on the pier facing the outer banks,
月光洒在她的脸庞上
The moonlight glinting off her face.
她宛如女神
She resembled a goddess.
当然 那只是她的招数
Of course, that was her cruel trick.
大伙儿
Guys?
来的太是时候了
Best timing ever.
决定重回线上了啊
Oh, decided to come back online, did we?
-塔伯特在这里 -塔伯特准将吗
- Talbot's here. - Talbot, Talbot?
-他去那里干什么 -不知道
- What the hell's he doing there? - No idea.
重点是我们的掩护身份有危险了
All that matters is our cover's at risk,
所以我要下命令了
So I'm calling an audible.
不能等到晚点再去拿画了
We're not gonna wait till later to get the painting.
我们现在就要去
We're gonna get it now.
我来带头行动
I'll take point.
我只是觉得
Well, I just think it's so admirable
你为那被烧毁的教堂做的事太值得敬佩了
what you're doing for that poor church that burned down.
我得感谢你的慷慨赞助
I should be thanking you for your generous patronage.
鲜花圣母教堂
You know, santa maria de las flores
相当于我的第二个家
was my second home.
不过我实在很意外
Though I'm really surprised
我们以前居然从没见过
that you and I have never met before.
不然我一定会记得你的
I would have remembered you.
我敢肯定 让人亲眼见识那惊世之作
Well, I bet letting people see the miracle painting in person
一定会引出你以前没见过的
is bringing out all kinds of donors
各种各样的捐助人
that you haven't met before.
不过记住 我来是为了...
But just remember, I'm here for the cause...
事业和找个伴
well, the cause and the company.
很高兴听你这样说
I like to hear that.
她刚刚说的话比我过去一年中听到的还多
She just said more words than I've heard her say in a year.
不得不说 我热衷于慈善事业
I just have to say, philanthropy is my passion.
被你打败了 梅特工
All right, Agent May.
真够耸人听闻的
That's very alarming.
我乐于奉献
I'm all about giving.
我一定要跟你合一张影
I must get a picture of us together.
查尔斯 来一下
Charles, come here.
亲爱的 你能给我和索托先生拍张照吗
Honey, can you take a picture of me and Mr. Soto?
这样来纪念一下今晚再好不过了
It'll be such a nice memento of the evening.
好的 那可太棒了
Oh, yes, that would be nice.
他是你丈夫吗
He's your husband?
我们很开放的 查尔斯 照吧
We're modern. Charles, please?
稍等 海蒂 让我打开闪光灯
Hang on, Heidi. Just trying to find the flash.
说真的 每次都这样
Honestly, this happens every time.
这是有多难
How hard could it be?
这种手机可是卖给儿童的
They sell these phones to children.
好了
Okay.
抱歉 我该去问候一下其他客人了
Excuse me. I should go see about my other guests.
别啊 别走 就留一张作纪念
Oh, no, no, no, please. Uno momento.
好了好了 马上
Yes, yes, yes. One moment, and...
照好了
There we go.
这只是
Well, it was just --
就这样吧
Wasn't it just?
索托先生 非常感谢
Mr. Soto, thank you so much.
很棒的派对 再见
Lovely party. Goodbye.
走了 亲爱的
Come on, dear.
-身份暴露了 -怎么回事
- We're blown. - Why?
不知道 我觉得塔伯特还在对上次的绑架耿耿于怀
No idea. I think Talbot's still pissed'cause we kidnapped him that time.
-现在就得动手了 -没错
- We need to do this now. - Oh, yeah.
我可以搞定他的
I could have handled him.
我搞定了
I did.
视网膜扫描
他们很快就会发现我们了
They're gonna be onto us soon.
我知道 马上
I know. Almost there.
扫描确认
那件裙子深得我心
I really like that dress.
地下储藏室直走 画就在那儿
Sublevel storage room straight ahead -- painting's there.
好的
Great.
这次行动并不像之前预料的那样
This isn't the op we anticipated.
事情进展会变得比我们想的更迅速更糟糕
Everything's gonna be a little more fast and dirty than we planned.
却更有看头了
Only makes more interesting.
听到了吗 这就是年轻人的激情
See? The exuberance of youth.
等一下 你们要撞上
Guys, wait. You're about to hit --
激光网
Laser grids.
怎么老是激光网
Why is it always laser grids?
他们是来真的了
Guy's not kidding around.
我来
I got this.
他们已经知道我们进来了
They already know we're here.
这里根本没有画
There's no painting here.
可能搞错了 也许在另一个屋子
Could be a mistake. Another room, maybe?
没有搞错
No, it's not a mistake.
教堂账目上刚刚出现了一笔拨款记录
A record of appropriation just popped up on the church's books.
别告诉我是美国
Don't tell me -- the U.S. Government.
塔伯特今天早上从教堂接手了那幅画
Talbot took possession of the painting from the church this morning --
名头是\"与一项正在进行的调查有关\"
\"Related to an ongoing government investigation,\" it says.
他怎么连这事也管
Why is he even on this?
他怎么知道那幅画的
How does he know about that painting?
-我们得 -我们得撤了
- We need to -- - we need to go.
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容
Copyright © 2019- dfix.cn 版权所有 湘ICP备2024080961号-1
违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 1889 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com
本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务